COVID-19 Ride Guidelines -- April 1, 2021
RBC is cautiously returning to riding as a group. This will only work with small groups and self-discipline. Please understand that these guidelines are FIRM. The Ride Leader has the authority to ask any person to leave who does not comply. These guidelines are subject to change per guidance from the Virginia Department of Health and the Governor.
1. You must be on the registration list and you must be on time. We will leave promptly.
2. You must feel healthy (no COVID 19 type symptoms)
DO NOT COME if you don't feel well.
3. You must bring a face cover or mask to the ride and wear it correctly any time the wheels of your bike are not rolling. This means at the start and at the finish.
4. You are not required to wear a face cover or mask while riding, but you may if you'd like to do so.
5. While riding, we will social distance. This means allow people (other riders, people on the trails) room and do not pile up on each other when approaching a stop sign or light.
6. Everyone will respect other riders' comfort levels. If someone says you're too close, just back away.
7. There will be no debate, no politics, no judgment of anyone else's decisions.
8. If you do not want to comply with ALL of these guidelines, please do not register for the ride.