Check out the events page! RBC provides frequent, organized, insured, group social rides on defined safe routes for cyclists of all levels.
- Monday night ladies ride
- Tuesday and Thursday group rides
- Saturday group and endurance rides
- Sunday training and/or cruise rides
- Lots of special event rides and social outings
Discounts & Perks
- Ride with GPS Premium features for club routes, a $60 value
- Access to RBC route library of over 150 routes from 10 to 120 miles long
- Insurance for all RBC sanctioned rides
- Retro-reflective safety ankle bands
- Annual member dinner
- Loaner bike travel cases [link]
- Cycling information for local bike shops, discounts, nutrition, safety tips, coaching
- Discounts (5% to 40% off) on merchandise and local bike shop services
- Adventure Cyclist books, gear, and long distance route maps
We regularly provide updated information regarding safe cycling in our area as well as when riding alone or with groups.
RBC is a voice for cyclists by supporting local advocacy to add and improve bicycling trails, lanes, paths, and facilities. RBC strives to maintain working relationships with local and state governing bodies to promote equitable legislation and raise public awareness.